Friday, October 18, 2013

New Challenge: Halloween (Week 3)

Hello everyone!  Please remember that we now require the use of Dilly Beans images in our challenges - you can find the rest of our rules over on the right-hand sidebar - thanks!

Our first place winner from last week's challenge is:


 Congrats, Chrissyxx!  Please e-mail me at JennBorj@yahoo.com with "Dilly Beans Winner" in the subject line and include your choice of 3 digi stamps from Dilly Beans.

Our top 3 are:

3.) Michelle B.
7.) Dewi
12.) Regan

Please e-mail JennBorj@yahoo.com with "Dilly Beans Top 3" in the subject line, and I'll send along your badges.  Thanks again for playing!

Welcome to a new challenge at Dilly Beans!  Our theme this week is:

HALLOWEEN

Let's see what our Design Team has come up with this week.

Alison:



Mette:
 
Patty:



5 comments:

Regan said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card in your Top 3!!! I'm honored! :-) Congrats to the other winners as well!!!
{hugs}
Regan

chrissy xx said...

Thank you soooo much for choosing my card this week in your Halloween Challenge...
Congratulations to ALL.
Will be e-mailing you soon x
Thank you once again.
Chrissyxx

Chris said...

oops! I just figured since you were sponsoring us at Pile It On that I would enter your challenge. my card is #4 and I missed the part about 10 challenges before I linked it up, sorry, you can just delete it from your gallery.
Again sorry for missing that rule. But a big thank you for sponsoring our challenge and I hope that we bring lots of attention to your site and your stamps.

Anonymous said...

What a great fun challenge thanks xx awesome dt inspiration too xx

Michelle B. said...

Top 3, thank you so much! I will proudly display your badge, thanks and congrats to the rest of the winners!